Engage & Innovate
Rachel Walla, CSP, Safety Consultant at Ally Safety
Rachel Walla, CSP is an experienced safety professional who believes that innovation can change the industry. As an industrial safety and health consultant, she has worked to help businesses improve employee safety, create a positive company safety culture, and achieve OSHA compliance.
Rachel’s goal is to make safety simple, engaging, and accessible by using innovative technologies and a relatable approach.
– What are companies doing well in regards to safety
– What are companies doing wrong in regards to safety
– Why consistency in training is essential
– How using innovation with safety training can help drive retention
– How data can help if we use it to tell a story
– Why investing in individuals can help translate to better safety
– Rachel’s tips for simple ways to look at safety effectiveness